The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Airborne and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Airborne. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Airborne takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Shipping & Delivery
Airborne has clear guidelines for shipping all your orders to where you are. While we deliver to almost all parts of the country, sometimes we are limited by the delivery limitations of our courier partners. To know which all cities and towns we deliver to please contact our Helpline Number. But no worries, if we don’t ship to your city, speak to your friends/relatives living in any of the listed cities nearest to you and get your product delivered there. You can pick up your latest AIRBORNE from them once it is delivered.
We do not process orders on National and Public Holidays. We know that getting the product that you purchased as quickly as possible is important ? that’s why we are committed to delivering the product to you accurately, in good condition and within the promised time.
Note: It is requested to kindly check the box and the product before accepting the delivery. Please do not accept any damaged box or product.
How will the delivery be done?
AIRBORNE processes all deliveries through reputed couriers. For most couriers you will also be able to track the shipment’s exact location so that you are updated about when you will receive your product.
What is the estimated delivery time?
While we promise a delivery time of 5-7 working days, we try our best to deliver well before that. For metros cities, we expect to deliver within 4 days and for non-metros it might take a little longer than 4 days. Currently we do not deliver to international addresses.
What are the delivery charges?
AIRBORNE provides free delivery at your doorstep on most of the orders.
How can I track my order?
You can track your order using the tracking details which will be mailed to you as soon as your product has been dispatched. All you have to do is visit the Courier Company’s website and key in your tracking ID for shipment details.
What do I do if I have received a tampered/damaged package?
If the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is damaged, before delivery, please refuse to take delivery of that package. After refusing to take delivery, also remember to call us on our Helpline number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
What about warranty and hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.)?
What about warranty and hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.)? There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional shipping charges. The Airborne mentioned on the website is the final price. What you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices.
Airborne International believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy :
- Cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been processed and payment made.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Airborne team has provided under special offers and come on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective non durable items like mobile phones, tablets etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once Airborne has checked and determined the same at our own end. This should be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer Service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products with warranty, please refer the issue to Airborne International.
“We know how to offer good service because if we don’t somebody else will?
NOTE: ALL DISPUTED AND CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO MUMBAI JURISDICTION
- Variable fuel surcharge & Service tax extra on rates as applicable.
- All mail service will be collected from your office and will be delivered door steps of consignee without any extra charges.
- Chargeable weight will be rounded-off to the next higher 500 gms or 1 kg as per rate slab. Chargeable weight will be actual or volumetric (L*W*H (in cms) /5000) weight whichever is higher with packing will be charged.
- No Deduction allowed on Late delivery /Customs Delay/ damages any such deduction on Courier charges will be allowed only when our Principal agree to the reasons.
- Custom clearance & Handling/ Packing,/ DGr Clearance & DG Fee, Loading Unloading & Transportation charges extra as applicable.
- Chemicals/ Liquid/ Electronics Shipment clearance Charge additional as applicable, please contact us for more information.
- Rates & Surcharge are subject to change without any prior notice. Please confirm New Rates or special offer before booking.
- Address correction, Remote area charge, Return freight with all dues will be charged to shipper.
- Lost compensation maximum is on declared Invoice Value or Rs 500/- whichever is lower.
- We do not accept all items that infringe the Indian Postal Act and all restricted items as per the guidelines of IATA.
- For any further details Please contact our customer service center.